Total Recall Omnia Logging Recorder – TRO
- Convenient 19″ rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP and ISDN PRI call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 700,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- Unconstrained license for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and
- much more.
- Unconstrained license to other PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client.
This model is capable of recording:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via UDP port.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP.
- DMR recording via Hytera HDAP.
- ISDN (Q.931) calls on ISDN PRI links via high impedance (Hi-Z) link tap.
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
- 60 analogue recording channels; or
- 60 VoIP recording channels; or
- 60 ISDN recording channels; or
- 60 VoIP and ISDN recording channels in any combination; or
- 60 analogue plus 60 VoIP and ISDN recording channels in any combination.