Total Recall Altus Logging Recorder – TRA
- Convenient 19″ rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), and VoIP call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Optional fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 600,000 hours of audio recordings.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- Unconstrained license for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more.
- Unconstrained license to other PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client.
Total Recall Altus Logging Recorder Options:
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability.
- RAID-1 Dual Hard Disk Drive Storage
- Mobile hard drive and 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supply to use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and other.
- Dual redundant and hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 up-time.
- AMBE decoder license.