SOCIAL DISTANCING in any workplace is made easy with the XT Series DMR Digital Heavy Duty 2-Way Radio Callbox!
The XT Series provides extra durability in vandal prone applications. The XT Series DMR Digital heavy duty callbox can be used as a stand-alone using alkaline batteries or it can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The XT Series callbox comes standard with a heavy duty, hi-visibility green, fiberglass enclosure, stainless steel face plate, tamper resistant fasteners, aluminum and vandal resistant push to talk button and built-in antenna.
Crisp, clear, long range voice communication allows staff and visitors to communicate with your analog radio equipped personnel from points near and far . . . on the plant floor, in the maintenance garage, at the gated entrance, the delivery dock or from the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your Two way radio system!
- DMR Digital, Tier 2
- Two Way, Push To Talk
- Eliminate trenching and construction costs
- Available in UHF, 450 – 470 MHz frequency band
- Long range performance – up to 1 mile* line-of-sight.
- The XT Series Callbox works with any UHF DMR Digital 2-way radio system.
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and vandal resistant, built-in antenna, long life, machined Aluminum Push To Talk Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off must be enabled.
- Built-in relay control allows for long range access control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and Location ID Alert Message.
- Adjustable volume control, high audio output, provides easy to hear audio in high noise areas and workplaces
- User Adjustable Settings via field programming
- PC programmable
- Standard 4-corner mounting tabs. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Designed and Made in the USA