SOCIAL DISTANCING is made easy with the XT Series analog 2-way radio callbox!
The XT Series provides extra durability in vandal prone applications. The XT Series heavy-duty analog 2-way radio callbox can be used stand alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using an external AC adapter.
The XT Series callbox comes standard with a heavy duty, hi-visibility green, fiberglass enclosure, stainless steel face plate, tamper resistant fasteners, aluminum and vandal resistant push to talk button and built-in antenna.
Crisp, clear, long range voice communication allows staff and visitors to communicate with your analog radio equipped personnel from points near and far . . . on the plant floor, in the maintenance garage, at the gated entrance, the delivery dock or from the 9th Tee. Accomplish more with your 2-way radio system!
- Wireless, 2 Way, Push To Talk, Narrowband, Analog Technology
- No trenching or construction costs to install
- Available in VHF MURS Licence Free frequency band and licence required VHF, 150 – 165 MHz and UHF, 450 – 470 MHz frequency band
- Long range performance – up to 1 mile* line of sight.
- Callbox works with any VHF or UHF analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket sealed, high impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and vandal resistant, built-in antenna, long life, machined Aluminum Push To Talk Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand Alone Operation or External Power for Always On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Built-in relay control allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and location ID alert message.
- Adjustable Volume Control, High Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable Settings via field programming
- PC programmable
- Standard 4-corner mounting tabs. Optional Mounting Brackets Are Available
- Designed and Made in the USA