Icom’s IC-SAT100M is a PTT satellite two-way radio designed for fixed mount operations. Unlike handheld satellite radios, users with the IC-SAT100M do not need to stay outside for a clear view of the sky for a stable communication connection. This global satellite mobile radio’s design easily provides coverage from vehicle to in-building use. The IC-SAT100M is backed by the Iridium® satellite network, covering the earth including both poles for a true wide area global communication solution.
- Power supply capability over Ethernet from main unit to antenna (with RF unit)
- LAN cable (CAT5e) accepts up to 100 m cable connection (from main unit to antenna with RF unit) without any sensitivity loss and thin cable allows easy wiring work
- Supplied multi-functional speaker-microphone
- Power supply requirement: 13.2 V/26.4 V DC
- IP67 waterproofing and dust-tight protection
- Voice Recording function
- Built-in Bluetooth® capability
- Multiple language display (English, Chinese, French, Japanese, and Spanish)
- Integrated GPS receiver shows received signal position information on the display
- 1500 mW powerful audio output
- Short Data Message
- AES 256-bit encryption
The IC-SAT100M satellite PTT two-way radio is designed for fixed installations, focus on driving and operate hands free with Bluetooth™ capability. Attach the antenna to the roof of your vehicle to send and receive satellite signals. The supplied antenna can also be stored inside the vehicle to avoid any clearance issues. Add the optional AH-40 antenna, to mount on top of the car and conceal it with a third-party cover for a more discreet option.
Talk with the Iridium® satellite network from inside a building, the IC-SAT100M is fit for being the dedicated office satellite radio. Installing a handheld satellite radio in buildings can build up costs and cumbersome installations. The IC-SAT100M can use a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch as the power supply for the main unit and antenna. A LAN cable maximum length of 100m or 328 ft can provide a longer and more cost-efficient solution to in-building operations.
Advanced System Solutions
With the VE-PG4 gateway system, interconnect various protocols to gain a truly worldwide coverage. For example, connect global satellite communications with SIP IP phones, IDAS™, LTE, WLAN together. With the IP network and the VE-PG4’s built-in sim card, a virtually nationwide coverage can be provided.
The speaker mic boasts a similar display and button layout as the handheld IC-SAT100. Switch between both the handheld and mobile units with ease knowing. The speaker mic display offers a multi-language function as well.
- Voice recording function
- Short data messaging
- Speaker microphone
- DC power cable (OPC-585)
- LAN cable (OPC-2102; 65.6ft)
- Mobile bracket