Communication Type: Listen Only
Hearing Protection Type: Hard Hat Attached
Noise Reduction Rating: 23 Decibel
Product Series: HT Series
- Product Type: Headset
- Versatile hard hat model headsets designed with a wide selection of connectors, which enable them to be used with speaker microphones, VHF/UHF radios or personal entertainment devices in high-noise areas.
- The HT Series listen only intrinsically safe communications headset also features:
- Rated for use in Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups F, G; Class III Motorola HT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX838, MTX2000, MTX8000, MTX9000
- Wide, padded headband with two-point suspension
- Earcups with liquid and foam-filled comfort cushions for long wear and optimum seal
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone
- Flexible, insulated connection cords made from durable polyurethane
- Possible industries include: heavy equipment operators, airports, manufacturing, construction, agricultural, racing, oil rigs, petroleum refineries
- NRR 23 dB*
- *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
- 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
The HT listen-only intrinsically safe hard hat headset helps provide clear, concise sound reproduction and communication in high-noise environments. This comfortable and durable communications headset allows for long-term use under tough conditions.
With its carefully designed speaker system and excellent attenuation, the 3M Peltor HT Series listen-only intrinsically safe communications headset helps provide clear sound reproduction and communication in high-noise environments. These versatile hard hat model headsets are designed with a wide selection of connectors, which enable them to be used with speaker microphones, VHF/UHF radios or personal entertainment devices in high-noise areas.